the restaurant Le Coquillage
Maritime Adventures menu (emblematic dishes of the restaurant Olivier Roellinger and new creations) 90 â¬
- Acidulated whole scallops, fermented milk and âCochin dreamâ.
Flat oysters, foie gras, chives and sesame emulsion.
- Langoustines, creamed white beans and "travel powder".
Lobster with cocoa, sherry chilli (a tribute to the Cancalais explorer de la RavardiÃ¨re).
(20 euro supplement, even number)
- Slow-cooked sea bass, citrus, sea urchins and chervil bouillon.
Our classic "back from the Indies" John Dory (a tribute to the Malouin explorer de la Bourdonnais)
- The table of cheeses from Brittany and Normandy selected by Valentine, chutneys and condiments.
- The trolley of comforting and surprising sweets by Mathieu.
- Island grog "land in sight".
So that the meal unfolds smoothly, it is preferable that this menu be served to everyone at the table, for maximun 12 persons.
Thank you for your understanding.