the restaurant Le Coquillage
Grand catch from the Bay : 62 â‚¬ (without drinks)
- Sea bream tartare, single malt and celtic mustard.
- - Cuttlefish salad with vegetables and herbs from our gardens.
- - Line-caught mackerel with Eric Bocelâ€™s first tomatoes of the year, â€śFleur de Feuâ€ť and thyme flowers.
- - Nine (deep) Pacific oysters from the Bay, some natural, others with our herbs and spices.
- - Warm oysters accompanied by a sweet mĂ©lange of buckwheat, Cherrieux asparagus, cider vinegar and young shallots.
- - ConsommĂ© of scampi, sweetheart cabbage and â€śPoudre des Vertusâ€ť.
- - New baby potatoes, flat parsley, and pollock smoked along our bakerâ€™s oven.
A main dish
- Brittany pasta with cuttlefish, cockles, and â€śPiment de la Veraâ€ť.
- - Brill fillet, asparagus, arugula, marine seakale beet and â€śPoivre des Mondesâ€ť.
- Small golden soles, mashed potatoes and candied lemon.
- Cancale-style, fireplace-grilled lobster, 500 g (29 euros extra).
- Lightly browned veal sweetbreads with a tart hint of rhubarb, baby onions, and â€śPoudre Defendueâ€ť.
- Genuine salt-field Mont Saint Michel lamb cooked two different ways (confit and rĂ´ti), and â€śPoudre Grande Caravaneâ€ť (for two).
- Valentineâ€™s Brittany and Normandy cheese board served with chutneys and condiments (12 euros extra).
- The trolley of delightful and reassuring sweets prepared by Mathieu.
If you are short on time or have a selective appetite, a simplified menu of an entrĂ©e and a main dish, or a main dish and a dessert, is available for 51 euros. All of our meats are from small farms in France.