the restaurant Le Coquillage
Grand catch from the Bay : 65 â‚¬ (without drinks)
- - Thin strips of line-fished bass with mixed vegetables, a hint of cherries and Arbol pepper.
- - Sea bream tartare with Single Malt and â€śCeltic Mustardâ€ť.
- - Mackarel and eggplant tartlet with oregano and â€śFleur de Feuâ€ť.
- - Clear broth of wild fennel and Chinese aniseed with prawns and artichokes.
- - Certified â€śMorisseauâ€ť Bouchot mussels, cooked Tonkin-style with coconut milk and fresh coriander.
- - Oysters with fresh herbs: wakamĂ©, kelp and buckwheat, lemon and Ceylan pepper.
- - Nine (deep) Pacific oysters or six (flat) European oysters from Cancale.
- Summer salad of young garden vegetables and artisanally-smoked filet mignon, with Guajillo pepper.
A main dish
- - Small, locally-fished golden soles, mashed new baby potatoes and candied lemon.
- Gently cooked, line-caught bass with â€śHuile de Sureauâ€ť.
- Brill filet, tomatoes, and â€śPoudre Serinissimaâ€ť.
- - Cancale-style, fireplace-grilled lobster, 500 g (29 euros extra).
Lobster with cocoa, chili pepper and XĂ©rĂ¨s sherry vinegar, 500 g (a homage to Touche de la RavardiĂ¨re, the seventeenth century Cancalese captain) (29 euros extra).
- Lightly browned veal heart sweetbreads with Karimunda pepper and tangy rhubarb.
- - Genuine salt-field Mont Saint Michel lamb roasted two different ways, with â€śGrand Caravaneâ€ť, sea beans and wild aster (served for two).
- Valentineâ€™s Brittany and Normandy cheese board served with chutneys and condiments (13 euros extra).
- The trolley of delightful and reassuring sweets prepared by Mathieu.
If you are short on time or have a selective appetite, a simplified menu of an entrĂ©e and a main dish, or a main dish and a dessert, is available for 55 euros. All of our meats are from small farms in France.